onsdag 24 juli 2013

Trip to Korea and Japan: Day 6 - Work at home

(Click here for first day, yesterday and all trips)
Possible the least exiting day on my trip (let me return on that matter in 3 weeks...), I did work on my computer, took a walk for some breakfast (icecream) and a dinner+movie at six. But I will show you some photos I did take anyways:
Look at those cakes (23000 Won/150 SEK/22 USD) at Dunkin Donuts

Just some random lifesize robots in what I think was a hairdresser saloon...

For comparison, my neighborhood in the day...
...and night

Last dinner in Ulsan I treated myself with a dessert which had sweet red beans on top (and cereals...and jelly stuff) which was quite nice. All for the price of 11700 Won (75 SEK/11 USD). ;-)


Btw, the movie then? Well, it was Hugh Jackman in the latest Wolverine movie named just so. The movie goes all out Japanese in its location and themes, and you do have to be a little interested in just Japanese culture to fully appreciate the movie as its otherwise a rather ordinary marvel hero movie. You get to actually hear quite a lot of spoken Japanese, so much that you actually react sometimes when they speak in english. As I am indeed interested in Japanese culture, I foud it worthwhile, but to be honest as a movie in general I would rather go and see Pacific Rim (especially on the big screen)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar