torsdag 30 juli 2015

Jpop: Sakanaction - Years, Holy dance and Slow motion





If I was to pick a Japanese act that as a whole means the most to me, it must be the Hokkaido-origin group Sakanaction. Their soft electronic melodies with a kind of hopeful mellowness that is very attractive. In August they will release their next album, a compilation consisting of B-sides and remixes. The first videos from this is Years, Holy dance and Slow motion, released almost at the same time. Without doubt for me, as it has been before, slow motion is still my favorite being much more easily accesible and rhythmic. The others has their charms too, but Slow motion really show-cases what makes me love Sakanaction. Read the excellent reviews of Years here and a shorter one with more album pics here.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar