onsdag 27 mars 2013

Kpop: Kan Mi Yeon (간미연)












Kam Mi Yeon together with Orange Caramel was what brought me into kpop, and so I will repost this from my last blog as I feel something is missing here otherwise. Anyway, she was the lead singer for Baby VOX  (more of them another time) and then had a solo career which even though it lastet several years didnt give us that many song, but oh so great they are. They are still my favorite songs and I keep coming back to them when I get fed up with some of the newer songs. I also sooo much like it how they have a theme in the three first videos below where Kan Mi Yeon is cast as a stalker or nutter in all of them. Talk about adding extra value and fun. More of this, please, more humor.
  1. Kan Mi Youn - Won't Meet You
  2. Kan Mi Youn - Paparazzi (live ver here)
  3. Kan Mi Youn - Going Crazy
  4. Kan Mi Yeon - Good Love
  5. Kan Mi Yeon ft JunSu - Sunshine



AHA! I have been here, it is in Seoul! ^_^






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar