tisdag 25 mars 2014

Kpop: A.T. (에이.티)



With its' 19+ rating and strong elements of sexuality and goldfish (yes…there is a sequence where two goldfish are out of their bowl and it seems to be the central piece for many commenters on YouTube. I am not if it is prejudices against Koreans or what it is, but there is nothing in the video to imply that they die for real afterwards. But on the other hand it was rather stupid to use live fish that way in a video aimed to enjoy most people.) there is lots of interesting aspects for the first video of debut group A.T. I personally liked the grayscale vs red esthetics (reminding me most of 9Muses "Wild")that is supposed to be the central theme, and I in my simplicity just saw a story of a couple with child who had drifted apart and now had to share custody. As usual the truth is in "the eye of the beholder", and for me A.T is a positive debut.








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar