fredag 11 oktober 2013

Kpop: T-ara - Number Nine (넘버나인)










As T-ara is one of my top 3 favorite kpop groups of all time, I was quite hopeful for their return this autumn. And now it is here, with "Number Nine". Was it worth the wait? Well...yes and no. My first impression at the start of the track was disappointment. It looked great, but the song was at best OK. Then it grew on me. As a standalone music track, it still is nothing close to Sexy Love or the older hits, but as a video is top notch. But still, it is the kind of song that can grow on you, so I am going to listen to it for a while and see. Yes, it is interesting. update: OK, listening to it like 20 times, I am now sure this is indeed a good song. The refrain and the whole song is just no obviously catchy like in some of the earlier tracks.











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar